I just had the pleasure of presenting at BSides Calgary on the topic of “ Using NetFlow & Open Source tools for Network Behavioral Analysis”. Thanks to the event organizers and volunteers for a great event!
- 2022 PCICM Calendar Files
- GoSec 2019 Presentation
- Updated Scoping Model (version 1.2.1) and French/Spanish Versions
- Updated Scoping Model (version 1.2)
- Announcing the 2017 revision of the PCI Resources books on PCI DSS (including PCI DSS made easy)
- BSides Calgary 2017 Presentation
- Announcing the release of Volume 4
- December 2016 PCI council scoping guidance vs PCI Resources model
- Changes between PCI DSS 3.1 and 3.2
- PCI Resources volumes are available on the Apple iBook store as well as the Amazon Kindle store
- A better PCI DSS scoping model? Or the problems with the OPST.
- Welcome to PCI Resources